Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Wednesday, December 5, 2012

favourite pinterest pins from bonsaiqueen

orginally pinned by
 
Since my post a few weeks ago about Pinterest, I think everyone working at The Drill Hall Emporium now has their own Pinterest board!  My addiction problem become a shared problem, really.  My mother in particular is hooked, I thought I would share some of the images that she has repinned from other Pinterest members.  You can find all of her favourite images here.  You may even like to follow her boards.  After less than a week of dedicated pinning she has only just realised that her boards are visible to everyone, she thought she was creating boards of images she likes just for herself.  How cute! 
 

originally pinned by
 
Mum has a board titled "too cute" pinned with images such as this.  Why is it that animals can teach us so much about the important things in life?  Such as loving each other despite our differences?  


 originally pinned by

Another board contains images of miniature gardens.  Check out this little stone dwelling with a turret.  Isn't it the sweetest?

image from here
 
If you are thinking of starting your own Pinterest board or if you already have one, I would love the link in my comments and I will check it out! 

Our new shop renovations are going along well, I hope to be able to give you an opening date by next week...
 
Until next time,
 



1 comment:

  1. I love pinterest ...it is great to do......love from me.....xxx...good luck with your shop darling...x

    ReplyDelete