Located in the beautiful Derwent Valley, Tasmania



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In flower...

This magnificent Magnolia tree in my neighbourhood inspired me to go get one of my own (below). Whilst it is very young it is already coming out in flower and I can't wait to plant it into the ground. One of my camelia plants is also beginning to flower. As is my dwarf peach tree that I have in a large glazed pot in the centre of my vegetable garden. The pink buds are really quite vivid. I wouldn't think I will get much fruit in its first season, very cute though. Even my brocolli is coming into flower! I bought these adorable French herb pots on the weekend. I love French glaze in this colour.

2 comments:

  1. Those herb pots are lovely can you tell me where you purchased them.
    Lynette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the pots at a junk store and as far as I could see, there were no others. If I find more or something similiar, I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete